Monday, May 27, 2013

The Smartie Project: Introduction

Over the next few weeks I'm going to have a series of posts following my progress of a new project I've taken on. I'm going to be raising money for a little boy that has been abandoned by his parents and left with his grandparents. Kyle was born and raised in Zambia and has hopes and dreams like many other children. My aim is to try raise as much money as I can to help him achieve those dreams. I'm going to start by selling my cakes and baked goodies at schools and try to work my way up, getting help from others to reach the goal of my project.

I call this project "The Smarties Project" and the progress of my project will be in my posts. I hope to succeed with my project and ultimately make the little boy happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment