Thursday, March 7, 2013

Flowers & Butterflies


Not too long ago I did a sort of baby welcoming with the theme of flowers and butterflies. I found this a perfect fit for a little girl, the colors plus the flowers and butterflies, how much more girlie can you get?
We had everything perfectly fitting for the theme. From the decor to the cake, it was all themed to flowers and butterflies, even my little girl had her butterfly dress on :) all my guests said it looked great and like a professional did it. For that reason I thought I would share some of the things I did. It might not really look professional, but I did have a lot of fun doing it and my guests enjoyed it as well.


The Cake

The Games Table

Guests having a go at the Games
Cake Pops

Diabetic Cake

Cupcakes

Food Assortment

Flower Arrangement

Decor by the Food Table (excuse the white patches)

We simply made frames for the pictures with coloured paper and stuck it on the wall to create a collage, the guests loved looking at photos of baby between birth and that day. We even decorated the bathroom by putting a vase of roses with a butterfly in (much like the one you see in the picture) and stuck butterflies and flowers to the mirror. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the bathroom, but you should remember it is a place your guests will go too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment